Ten minutes from the hustle and bustle of Lusaka’s city center lies the perfect escape, Sandy’s Creations Resort.
Sandy’s is renowned for its beautifully manicured gardens grown and tended from scratch by the namesake herself. The family-owned resort, however, delivers more than just beautiful gardens — it offers five-star amenities such as conferencing, dining, and accommodation in a beautiful and tranquil setting. Whether for work or leisure, Sandy’s staff ensures that nothing is ever too far out of reach; they guarantee your stay is as beautiful and memorable as their gardens.
Favored by many businesses and organizations, Sandy’s five-star conferencing facilities are comprised of twelve venues/boardrooms. Conferencing attendees and visitors have the added benefit of experiencing dining at one of the country’s finest restaurants, Harry’s Grill. Sandy’s flagship restaurant is just one example of the luxuries afforded to visitors of the resort by staying true to their ethos of enjoyment; even work should feel like pleasure.
Sandy’s also hosts a multitude of experiences, ensuring their visitors are well taken care of. Here’s what your day might look like spent at the resort:
• 9:00 Start your day by sweating it out at Gayle Force. Book a spin class or consultation with Gayle to discuss your fitness and nutritional goals.
• 10:00 Grab a smoothie from Mint Lounge and stroll around Zambia’s premier garden center. Immerse yourself in the beautiful rockeries and installations or get lost in the palms. You can treat a loved one (or yourself!) on the way out to an orchid or bonsai.
• 11:00 Treat yourselves to a massage or manicure and pedicure at the Skin Spa and finish off with a wash and blow dry at Haironix Salon.
• 12:00 Treat yourself to lunch at Mint Lounge — like Sandy’s, Mint is inspired by nature and only serves the most delicious dishes using fresh and local organic produce. Start with a buddha bowl and finish with a slice of cake and coffee.
• 14:00 Stroll through the 20 acres of landscaped gardens and end your walk at the lodge, where you can check into a beautiful poolside room.
• 15:00 There’s nothing better than putting your feet up by the pool. Grab a sun lounger or luxuriate on your own private terrace.
• 17:00 It’s Happy Hour! Walk over to Harry’s Grill and Bar, Sandy’s flagship restaurant, and enjoy their famous cocktails while lounging by Harry’s pool, watching the sunset, and listening to the singing birds.
• 19:00 Have the signature butternut soup while being serenaded by Jay Fuse, one of Zambia’s best solo artists.
• 20:00 Watch your steak being cooked right before your eyes on the open grill or order from the exclusive Indian menu prepared by a renowned Indian chef!
• 21:00 Stroll over to the lodge and have a good night’s sleep…if you fancy a more extended stay, look into their long-stay apartments with private pool access.
Find Sandy’s Creations along Kafue Road, before the Lilayi roundabout and next to Baobab College.
WHAT TO EXPERIENCE
There’s, even more, to see and do at Sandy’s Creations Resort! Visit www.sandyscreations.net to learn more about their offers, including delicious cuisine at Harry’s Grill and Mint Café, the Skin Spa, Haironix salon, a garden center, two swimming pools (one public and another for residents only), a travel agent, a mini-mart, long-stay serviced apartments, and so much more!
Images by Sandy’s Creations Resort
BOOKING AND CONTACT DETAILS
+260 96 6916259
Instagram and Facebook: @sandyscreationsresort
Proflight operates regular flights to Lusaka from Johannesburg, Livingstone, Ndola, Mfuwe, Solwezi, and Mansa. Visit flyzambia.com for the latest flight schedule.